Here is the step-by-step process on how you can update your SSS information online.
Good news, you no longer have to visit your nearest SSS branch and fall in a long que in order to update your SSS member data. Because now, you can already do it online.
Suppose you have listed an old email address and you now needed to change it, you can either go to the SSS office and fill out a member data change request form (E-4 Form), or you can update your SSS membership information online using your mobile device or computer.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN UPDATING YOUR SSS INFORMATION ONLINE
Make sure that you are registered in the SSS online website first. Then,
- Go to https://www.sss.gov.ph
- Next, on the right side of your screen below “Portal”, click “member” if you already have an online account.
- After clicking, it will redirect you into this page wherein you need to Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD. Then, click Sign In.
- Next, click Member Info. Then, Update Contact Info
- Tick the checkbox which you want to be edited. After updating your information such as your mailing address, foreign address, telephone number, mobile number and email address. Click, next.
- You will be redirected to a page wherein you need to review the information you changed. Then, click SUBMIT to proceed with your data change request.
A dialog box will inform you that you have successfully updated your SSS information. Click OK to continue.
Succeedingly, you will receive an email with confirmation of your SSS profile update along with the transaction number and the Online Data Change Request form in PDF format.