SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT ONLINE APPLICATION 2022– Great news to SSS members! There is no need for you to go to SSS Office and fall in a long que, you may now apply for your SSS sickness benefit in the comfort of your home or offices. Members who tested positive for COVID-19 may also avail the SSS sickness benefit.
The SSS Sickness Benefit Program is a daily cash allowance paid for the number of days a qualified member cannot work due to sickness or injury, including workers infected by COVID-19. Members can avail of up to a maximum of 120 days in sickness benefit in one (1) calendar year. (Source: SSS)
Below is the step-by-step guide in applying and submitting your SSS sickness benefit claim online.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY SICKNESS BENEFIT?
- Member who is unable to work due to sickness or injury and is confined whether in a hospital or at home for at least four (4) days
- Member who has paid at least 3 months of contributions within the 1–2-month period immediately before the semester of sickness or injury.
- A member who has used up all company sick leaves with pay for the current year.
- Member who has duly notified his/her employer, if employed. Or the SSS directly, if he/she is separated from employment.
- A self- employed (SE) or voluntary member (VM),
- Or an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) member
HERE ARE THE STEPS IN FILING SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT APPLICATION (SBA) ONLINE (2022)
- Log in to your My.SSS account.
- Click “Submit Sickness Benefit Application” under the E-Services tab.
- Read the important reminders, then click “Proceed” to continue.
- Supply all required information, then click “Proceed”.
- Input or encode the following details:
- Start of Sickness
- License Number of attending physician
- Work related (Yes/No)
- Confinement Location
- Date of Discharge (if hospital confinement) – -Disbursement account
- Number of days claimed
- Employed at the time of sickness (Yes/No)
- Click the icon to see list of documentary requirements and important reminders
- Upload the required supporting document/s. Read and understand the Certification portion, then click “I Certify and submit “to proceed.
- Click “OK” to confirm the transaction.
RELATED: HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SSS INFORMATION ONLINE